R82 Quokka Car Seat
The Quokka is a highly functional convertible (rear and forward facing) child restraint system to meet a range of postural requirements with an ergonomic design to accommodate a child up to 41” that weighs from 5 – 39.6 lbs. The Quokka can be used in rear facing for a child that weighs 5 – 39.6 lbs. The forward facing orientation can be used for a child that weighs 22 – 39.6 lbs.
The Quokka is a car seat that offers patients both comfort and maximum safety. The Quokka’s exceptional Spica positioning wedge ensures a casted user is fully supported during transit, kept both upright and stable. The sides of the seat are specially formed to fit legs that are casted or in a brace, while the head and neck are held both secure and comfortable with the adjustable plush head support and multi positional padded 5-point safety harness. The LATCH System comes standard with each Quokka making each car ride a safe fun adventure for the entire family.
- Safe Transportation – Conforms to FMVSS 213.3 U.S. standards and CMVSS 213.3 Canadian standards
- Spica Positioning Wedge - Provides a casted user the ability to obtain an adequately supported fit during transit
- Configuration options - The ergonomic design supports the use in rear and forward facing
- Growth - The 5-Point safety harness is easily adjustable in height and length to fit your child as they grow.
- LATCH system - Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children is a standard feature with each Quokka making installation quick and easy