Symmetrikit Tiltrite Chair - Small
Offering younger users the versatility of the Medium chair, the small Tiltrite can also be used as a "Tilt in Space" chair, a bed, for prone lying or head down for drainage. Suitable for 2-7 years of age. It is the most versatile chair available and has many adjustments.
- Also available with Fingerform back option where extra support is required.
- Arms which can be independently adjusted in height. They can also be tilted backwards or forwards, inwards or outwards.
- Removable arms for side access.
- The seat width and seat length can be altered.
- Adjustable back height.
- Adjustable recline
- Hinged headrest and adjustable wings.
- Adjustable footrest height and angle.
- True Tilt in Space. (The chair can be tilted back or forward without altering ankle/knee/hip/back angles).
- Your chair can be used flat for side lying, prone, and supine positions.
- Combined with the tilt in space, ‘Head Down’ positions can be used for postural drainage.
- Depending on the model covers can be removed for machine washing or wiped clean in situ.