Mobility scooters can be helpful to those who have lost the ability to walk longer distances due to shortness of breath, strength, balance issues or stamina. They are most often used outdoors because of their size and large turning radius, but more compact options are available to better suit indoor use and allow for easier transport.
- Frequency of use
- Whether the scooter will be used indoors, outdoors or both
- Speed and control requirements
- Your home environment (e.g. thresholds, size of hallways/doorways/elevators, etc.)
- Whether a ramp/lift will be required to enter your home or to move between rooms and floors
- Size of your vehicle, if transportation of the scooter is required
- Whether a vehicle lift will be required for transport
- Funding eligibility
Our team of experts is ready to help you find the complete solution to make life accessible. Once you complete the form below, we will connect with you to discuss your equipment selection, individual needs and funding options.