|Maximum User Weight||300 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||5 mph|
|Minimum Turning Radius||20.5”|
|Recommended Battery Type||Group 34|
|Weight Including Batteries||319 lbs**|
|Drive Electronics||VR2 PM 90 (Advanced) or PM 70 (Advanced and Basic)|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||16” - 17” - 18”|
|Tilt Options||0˚ – 50˚|
|Recline Options||85˚ - 110˚ (manual)|
|Legrest Angle||80-140˚ (power) [>19” seat depth] - 90-150˚ (power) [≥19” seat depth] - 80-135˚ (manual)|
|Backrest Height||18”-29” (by 1” incr.)|
|Seat Depth||14”-22” (by 1” incr.)|
|Seat Width||14”-22” (by 2” incr.)|
|Armpad Options||2”x10” - 2”x14” - 4”10” - 4”x13”|
|Note||Options vary by province. Please discuss with your sales rep. †Specifications may vary based upon configuration. Please refer to your owners manual for warnings and instructions for the safe operation of your wheelchair in a variety of driving conditions. ††The maximum user weight for a seat depth of 14” cannot exceed 165 lbs. *Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
Permobil M1 Power Wheelchair
The M1 offers a quality solution for those users who require a more traditional rehab style seating system with limited to no power seat functions. Designed with adaptable seating and positioning needs in mind, the M1 offers all the flexibility without the compromise. Note: Options vary by province.
- Adaptable Seating & Positioning: Open and sleek design with 1” diameter rigid tubular backrest frame allows mounting of virtually any seating and positioning solution. You can now select from a variety of positioning options from a simple curved back to custom molded seating – all with minimum loss of seat depth.
- Durability You Can Feel: You can feel confident that your chair can withstand the rigors of an active lifestyle. The M1 features locking, flip back arm rests with two points of contact for added security. Center mount and swing-away legrest options designed for durability and ease of use.
- Proven Technology: Reliability comes standard with proven drive unit technology also found in the M3 and F3 power series. The unique suspension geometry and linear spring design provides a more stable chassis while the vibration dampening FlexLink™ ensures a smooth ride over a variety of terrain.
- Endless Options: Designed to meet your individual needs, the M1 accommodates ROHO® seating & positioning solutions as well as third party options.
- Stylish: Available in black trim only in Canada and with an aggressive tread upgrade option, your new ride is sure to turn heads.