Our team of experts in Belleville are ready to help you find the complete solution to make life accessible. From power wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs, stairlifts and ramps, walkers and canes, to commodes and transfer/lift systems, Motion has all the right products to best suit your needs and environment. We're also ready to help with any repairs and maintenance you may need as well as have a selection of wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, bathroom safety items and more to rent. We look forward to working with you!
- Free Parking
- Accessible Parking, Entrance, Washroom
- Languages Spoken: English
- Registered Assistive Devices Program (ADP) Vendor
- Funding Information: ADP / CEP, WSIB, Veterans Affairs, ODSP, Easter Seals, ACSD, March of Dimes, NIHB, ALS Society, MS Society, Private Insurance, etc.
Purchase Process - How It Works
Contact a location or request info on a product
Personalized equipment and service recommendations
We help review all funding options
Order & Set-Up
We ensure timely delivery and accurate set up of new equipment
We configure your new equipment to your individual needs
Our experts will answer any questions and review maintenance and care of your new product
As Canada’s largest and leading mobility and accessibility solutions provider, Motion is proud to work alongside our healthcare partners to provide our clients with:
- Locations throughout Alberta, BC, Ontario and Saskatchewan to accommodate for clients who are transitioning from a facility to the community, from the community to a facility and who are travelling.
- The best rental program with the most product selection at competitive pricing to support the bridge period between assessment and delivery and those with a changing medical status.
- A unique quality control process for all funding applications to speed funder response times.
- A team of specialized technical experts that provides in-shop, in-facility and in-home sales and services.