Rifton Activity Chair
Therapists everywhere tell us the Rifton Activity Chair is perfect for feeding, speech therapy, active learning, and for clients with behavioral challenges. Not only that; parents see what it can do for their child in the classroom and realize how much they need it at home, too. Rifton’s clinical positioning chair has revolutionized active seating. Versatile, adaptable, durable – this is a chair therapists designed.
- Backrest: Backrest angle and height adjust with one-hand levers.
- Pads: Backrest and seat pads are snapped into position.
- Seatbelt: To attach seatbelt, use pen to depress small white button (C) just below one of the slots (B) at either side of seat.
- Arm supports: A pair of arm supports, either armrests or forearm prompts, were selected with purchase of chair.
- Tilt-in-space" moves entire seat and backrest from a rest position to active sitting and vice versa.