|Models and Variations||Quadtro Select HP|
|Width||12.75” - 24.25”|
|Weight Capacity||No weight limit (cushion must be properly sized per user)|
|Material Composition||Base - Flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)|
|Inner Cover||Standard and heavy duty covers available, both have two-way stretch and a non-skid bottom with hook and loop fasteners to secure the cushion to the wheelchair|
Roho® High Profile® Quadtro® Select Cushion
The Quadro Select Cushion sets the standard in the industry for overall performance in wheelchair seating. Each and every user will benefit from a customized fit through the simple push of a knob. The revolutionary Isofol® Memory Control offers shape fitting capabilities while the user is seated, allowing quick and easy on-demand adjustment to maximize function. With the built-in stability and simplicity of the Quadro Select Cushion, no longer will you have to sacrifice maximum skin protection to get stability, positioning or convenience. The Quadro Select Cushion does it all.
- Positioning: The Quadro Select Cushion allows for quick, simple position selection for every user while seated.
- Adjustable: Fits specific seating needs and unique body shapes.
- Skin Protection: Based on thirty years of research and client experience, Roho Dry Floatation® technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person.
- Stability: It offers a new level of stability never before found in an air floatation cushion. Stability is enhanced by locking the air into place in each of the four compartments through the simple use of the Isofol® Memory Control, minimizing side to side or front to back motion.
- Convenience: All postural adjustments are made while the user is seated and allows the user to selectively change their position throughout the day as their particular activity demands.
- Includes: Quadro Select Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operations manual.