|Frame Material*||Aluminum (Titanium Upgrade Available)|
|Frame Options||SuperLite Edition - Heavy Duty Frame - Power Adaptable Frame - Reinforced Frame|
|Transport Weight**||12 lb.|
|Seat Width||12” – 20”|
|Seat Depth||12” – 20”|
|Front Seat Height||15” – 21”|
|Rear Seat Height||13” – 21”|
|Camber||0° - 2° - 4° - 6° - 8° or 12°|
|Front Frame Angle||70° - 80° - 85° or 90°|
|Footrest Width Options||Standard taper - V-Front End|
|Seat Back Type||Folding Seat Back \ Adj. Height 8.5” – 21” | Adj. Angle 80° - 101°|
|Center of Gravity Adjustment||5”|
|Weight Limit||Standard – 265 lb. | Heavy Duty – 350 lb.|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Frame. One Year on TiLite Components|
TiLite AeroT Manual Wheelchair
Our most advanced aluminum chair, the Aero T’s dual-tube frame minimizes weight while maximizing performance. Add to that full adjustability and TiFit, and you’ve got something special.
Rigid frame chairs are the lightest and highest performing chairs because they are constructed from the fewest possible components and have the fewest moving parts.
The Tru-Fit system opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating an infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows you to fine tune the fit of your wheelchair because you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes.
Swept-In Dual-Tube Frame:
Imagine no wasted energy and fewer strokes throughout the day. Then introduce your imagination to the superior rigidity and optimal energy transfer of the swept-in dual-tube frame of the Aero T. Want more? Then add ease of transport to rival that of any mono-tube frame.
The difference between a TiFit chair and all other chairs is that a TiFit chair is a wheeled prosthetic: Every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. You will feel the difference in everything you do.
- The Tru-Fit System opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating an infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows you to fine tune the fit of your chair because you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes. Also, instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes, components clamp directly onto the frame. This eliminates one of the main stress points on today's wheelchairs by reducing the number of holes in the frame.
- Adjustable Camber Mount incorporates TiLite's Tru-Fit system with up to 3.5″ of rear seat height adjustment.
- Patented Speedloader Adjustable Front Caster Housing quickly and accurately adjusts fork angle in 1° increments.
- Zero Play Camber Plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
- TiShaft Back Release Bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
Aero T Options:
- Titanium Frame Upgrade to get the benefits of titanium frames: Lighter weight, higher strength, and less vibration.
- Curved Backrest Tube enhances the clean look.
- Patented Slipstream Single-Sided Fork with integrated bumper combines elegance and practicality.
- Performance 5-Spoke Soft Roll Wheel weighs just 1.6 ounces.
- Tattoo Finishes TiLite chairs feature Tattooed Finishes. These are not stickers. These are real tattoos permanently imprinted onto the finish of your new titanium or aluminum TiLite chair frame!